Feel free to share your thoughts as you read the book Leadership Above the Line by Sarah Sumner. Click on the comment button and post your thoughts there. Thanks, Lana Gray
Thought I'd post a comment first to get everyone going! I've had the advantage of reading through the book two times and meeting with the author at APU. When I first read the descriptions of the strategist, humanitarian, and diplomat I could see myself (especially BELOW the line) in all three roles. But I did test out as a strategist. Maybe it'd be helpful for each of us to identify our role. lana
Thought I'd post a comment first to get everyone going! I've had the advantage of reading through the book two times and meeting with the author at APU. When I first read the descriptions of the strategist, humanitarian, and diplomat I could see myself (especially BELOW the line) in all three roles. But I did test out as a strategist. Maybe it'd be helpful for each of us to identify our role.
ReplyDeletelana